- The purchaser must agree that the flower delivery details and address that he/she provided as point of delivery and billing is truthful and correct.
- Credit card fraud will be reported to the proper authorities and dealt with accordingly.
- Little Way Flower Shop has the option to contact the customer to correct any mistakes in the shipping details inputted by the client but is under no lawful obligation to do so.
- If the address specified by the client is incorrect, Little Way Flower Shop has the right to charge the customer the full amount of the purchase.
- If a delivery is late, Little Way Flower Shop will have the option to give promotional discounts or credit rebates but is under no lawful obligation to do so.
- If the product is not delivered, Little Way Flower Shop will replace the ordered product with one of the same value.
- Little Way Flower Shop offers next day flower delivery to the areas specified in the Delivery Areas. Upon ordering and placing a desired delivery date, the sender will receive an e-mail confirmation that the order has been processed. If for any reason, we cannot meet the desired delivery date, we will inform the client through this e-mail. Before ordering, we advise all clients to please refer to the Delivery Areas to find a suitable date of flower delivery for his or her recipient.
- Little Way Flower Shop reserves the right to alter or modify order specifications to conform to its store policies.
We are an online flower delivery service based in Pasay City. We deliver flowers within Metro Manila only. We operate seven (7) days a week from 9AM to 6PM.
|Delivery Area||Delivery Fee (Php)|
|Newport City, Villamor & NAIA 3||150.00|
|Pasay, Makati, Manila & Taguig||300.00|
|Paranaque, Muntinlupa, Las Pinas, Pasig, San Juan, Mandaluyong, & Quezon City||500.00|
1. All orders are processed for next-day delivery unless a delivery date is specified.
2. Same day delivery is possible if you place order before 10 AM (Philippine Time). Orders received before 4:00 PM (Philippine Time), will be delivered next day unless delivery date is specified.
3. Regular delivery starts at around 1:00PM and ends at 8:00PM. This sometimes may extend up to 10:00PM onwards depending on the number of deliveries for the day.
4. Same-day or next-day delivery is not possible during peak season such as Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, All Saint’s Day, Christmas and New Year.
Please note that these regular schedules are not applicable during peak seasons. Applicable schedules will be announced prior to these dates./
Little Way Flower Shop is generally unable to guarantee a specific delivery time. The precise time of delivery varies and depends on the schedule of our delivery personnel.
If we are unable to deliver your item on the selected date due to circumstances within our control, you are entitled to a full refund. If, on the other hand, we are unable to make a delivery as scheduled due to circumstances outside our control (the unavailability of your recipient or a wrong address, for example), we do not issue a refund. If a recipient is unavailable when we attempt delivery, we will leave a note requesting a call to schedule delivery. If appropriate, we will also contact you when delivery issues arise.
Incorrect Delivery Information
As stated above, if you have given us incorrect delivery information, we cannot offer guaranteed delivery. You will be given the opportunity to adjust the information up to two business days before the delivery date. If our delivery personnel report that the delivery address is incorrect, we will attempt to contact you and acquire new information. We will not be liable, however, if we are unable to make a delivery due to incorrect delivery information, and we will not be able to issue a refund.
Orders to hospitals, hotels, or company addresses are not guaranteed, but in most cases arrive as requested. If your delivery is going to such a location, please provide the name and telephone number of the hospital, hotel, or company. In the case of hospitals, we also need the recipient’s ward and room number.
Little Way Flower Shop will attempt to deliver your bouquet in accordance with each facility’s procedures, but cannot be held liable if these procedures prevent successful delivery. Please note that many hospitals do not permit delivery to individual rooms, and that ICUs do not permit flower delivery at all. Please check with the hospital before placing your order.
Little Way Flower Shop cannot issue a refund if unable to make a delivery due to these issues.
If a recipient refuses delivery, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Products and images
Products only contain the items listed in the product description.
Vases and other items are not included unless stated in the product description and are only used for display purposes.
Product photos of Flower Bouquets always represent the medium size.
Product photos are a representation of the arrangements and may vary (see Substitution Policy below).
Refund Requests and Claims
If your order was unsatisfactory, you may request a refund by submitting a claim within two business days after the delivery date . In case of quality issues, after submitting the claim, our customer service representative will request that you send a digital picture of the delivered product.
To change your order, please contact Customer Service using at email@example.com. Changes can only be made two business days or more prior to the scheduled delivery date.
Payment Processing Issues
If you provide us with incorrect or invalid credit card or payment information, we cannot process your order. We will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue, but you will be responsible for any issues arising as a result thereof.
Flower arrangements are unique and handmade, so no two are ever identical. Every effort is made to match orders as closely as possible to the product photos and descriptions. While minor variations are sometimes necessary, the concept and value of the item ordered is always guaranteed.
Products and Images
Products only contain the items listed in the product description. Vases and other items are not included unless stated in the product description. Product photos of flower bouquets represent the average bouquet size, and may vary in minor ways (please see our Substitution Policy, below). Little Way Flower Shop is not responsible for decreased flower quality due to an incorrect delivery address supplied by the sender, or a re-route requested by the sender.
Cancellations for a full refund are allowed if made two (2) business days or more prior to the scheduled delivery date. If an order is cancelled one (1) business day prior to the delivery date, no refund will be issued.
If you placed two or more identical orders and you let us know about it, you will receive a full refund for the duplicated order, provided that the local florist does not make and deliver the item.
In some cases, we may not have some items referenced in the product description in stock, careful substitutions of equal or greater value will be necessary. In those cases, when possible, we will ask you for permission to make a substitution. If we are unable to reach you, or there is insufficient time to do so, we will proceed with the substitution.